Do you want to do gradient nails with sponge? I have a very amazing tutorial which lets you to amplify your nail beauty with pink and purple nail paints.We all love to see ombre effects on our nails. Many times celebrities appear with such nails and you always appreciate them. But it is time to stop this appreciation and try this kind of nail designing on your own nails. It is not really hard task to do. Once you learn it then you would surely like to use many different colors to give this style your best try.
How to do Pink Gradient nails with sponge?
Things you’ll need
- Pink nail polish
- Gray nail polish
- Purple nail polish
- White nail base coat
- A sponge
- Nail polish remover
- Top coat
Here are some 9 easy steps that let you get ombre nails.
- First of all, you need to apply white nail polish on your nails. This will work as your base. Wait for at least 5 minutes, until your nails get dried.
- Take a sponge and cut it into at least five pieces. It’s good to use different pieces for each nail. This way, you would be able to get clear nail design.
- Take a sponge and then apply three nail paints on it: first stripe gray, second purple and third pink.
- Pick this sponge in your hand.
- Take white nail in one hand and sponge in another hand.
- Press this sponge on white nails gently.
- Remove this sponge and you can see a very light gradient effect on your nail. This is because you did only first tap on it. Clear excess polish from the side by using nail polish remover.
- Take sponge again and then go for another tap. The result will be clear cut and vibrant gradient nails with sponge. This is what you always like to see on your nails.
- Use top coat to seal this beautiful nail design.
Amazing! You have got complete idea how to do gradient nail design. The next thing to know is some important points. Here are these:
- Push sponge gently on your nails. Don’t put pressure otherwise you might create a mess instead of a beautiful design.
- Don’t get panic if nail paint spread around cuticles, you can do clean up job at the end. Sometimes, girls start cleaning the paint while design is still blur. Therefore, they are unable to get the good results. The main idea is to first do the design and then goes with cleaning job.
- You can use peel off nail polish around your nails. In this way, you can easily clean skin around your cuticles. You don’t need to use a nail polish remover ,which accidently might remove your main nail paint as well.
- You need to tap sponge on nails just after you apply nail paint stripes on it. If you wait for 5 or more minutes then paint dries and you won’t get the desirable effect.
Girls! would you like to try this idea of creating beautiful pink purple gradient nails with sponge? If this idea works for you (which surely will be) then don’t forget to share your opinions with us.
Image Source: Instagram